East Main Street, Green River, Utah
City Council Agenda
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Travis Bacon.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
November 2016 Recorder’s financial report
December 2016 Treasurer’s report
January 2017 Payment Approval report
- Discuss future plans for the city-owned property next to the fire station.
- Discuss/approve/deny adjusting sewer charges for the Green River Coffee Company due to the water leak.
- Discuss/approve/deny participation with the Department of Natural Resources for wildlife prevention.
- Discuss/approve/deny update on billboards.
- Discuss/approve/deny updated CIB list.
- Discuss/approve/deny selecting a Consultant for the Strategic Plan.
- Discuss engineering firms.
- Discuss/approve/deny the city-owned property next to the Green River Inn.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 10 day of January 2017.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.