City of Green River
460 East Main Street, Green River, Utah
City Council Agenda
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Penney Riches.
- Public Hearing.
- Discuss/approve/deny budget amendments.
- Discuss/approve/deny bids for Capital Facility improvements project.
- Discuss/approve/deny contract for current Capital improvement project.
- Discuss/approve/deny allowing Johansen and Tuttle Engineering to draw up a CIB proposal to do a study on easements for a natural gas line.
- Discuss/approve/deny an amendment to the 2015/2016 CIB list.
- Discussion on 2016/2017 CIB list.
- Discuss/approve/deny using economic development funds for branding or advertising.
- Discuss/approve/deny job description for Code Enforcement Officer and advertise for the position.
- Discuss/approve/deny Main Street lighting project.
- Discuss/approve/deny allowing PACT to use a piece of city owned property for a community garden this spring.
- Discuss/approve/deny transferring balance of excess funds for diversion dam to the Green River Water Users Coop.
- Discuss/approve/deny the city attorney’s advice on the Green River Canal Company’s budget request.
- Discuss/approve/deny Rocky Mountain Power easement at the Shooting Sports Park.
- Review General Plan.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for November 30, 2015 special meeting
Minutes for December 8, 2015 regular meeting
November 2015 Recorder’s financial report
December 2015 Treasurer’s report
January 2016 Payment Approval report
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 12 day of January 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations
for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.