City Council Agenda
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Kathy Ryan.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
March 13, 2017 special meeting
March 14, 2017 regular meeting
March 14, 2017 executive session
March 2017 Recorder’s financial report
April 2017 Treasurer’s report
May 2017 Payment Approval report
- Public Hearing concerning the size, scope and nature of the funding request for a new Public Safety Building to be submitted to the Permanent Community Impact Fund.
- Presentation from Rangeland on an alternative for road improvements.
- Discuss/approve/deny bids for construction of the Crystal Geyser Mountain Bike Trail.
- Discuss/approve/deny bids for improvements to the Highway Patrol building.
- Discuss/approve/deny Ordinance No. 2017-01 amending the C-1 and C-3 Commercial Zoning ordinance.
- Discuss/approve/deny Ordinance No. 2017-02 amending the Purchasing Policy.
- Discuss/approve/deny Resolution No. R02-2017 re-establishing animal control fines.
- Discuss/approve/deny water meter issues at S & S Farm.
- Discuss/approve/deny appointment of RAP Tax Advisory Committee.
- Discuss/approve/deny Commercial Sewer Adjustment Policy.
- Discuss/approve/deny renewing the contract with PayScale.
- Discuss/approve/deny Chow Hound improving the alleyway adjacent to their property.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 8 day of May 2017.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notification given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.
Click here for pdf