City Council Agenda
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Phillip Engleman.
- Public Hearing to hear public comments on the 2018 budget.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
March 27, 2017 special meeting
April 11, 2017 regular meeting
April 2017 Recorder’s financial report
May 2017 Treasurer’s report
June 2017 Payment Approval report
- Discuss/approve/deny Ordinance No. 2017-03 amending the Elected Officials Compensation.
- Discuss/approve/deny adopting the 2018 Budget.
- Discuss/approve/deny bids for the construction of the Crystal Geyser Bike Trail.
- Discuss/approve/deny Memorandum of Understanding with the John Wesley Powell River History Museum, Inc.
- Discuss/approve/deny Memorandum of Understanding with the Epicenter for the “Welcome to Green River Billboard”.
- Discuss/approve/deny contract with AvGas to supply aviation fuel.
- Discuss/approve/deny changing the August City Council date.
- Discuss/approve/deny replacing the basketball hoops at the O.K. Anderson Park.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 12 day of June 2017.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notification given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.