City Council Agenda
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Michael Silliman.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for March 8, 2016 regular meeting
February 2016 Recorder’s financial report
March 2016 Treasurer’s report
April 2016 Payment Approval report
- Public Hearing on proposed annexation of the West Industrial Park.
- Presentation from Miner Memorial Committee.
- EMS Presentation.
- Discuss/approve/deny JW Powell Museum Collections policy.
- Discuss/approve/deny a street lighting agreement with UDOT.
- Discuss/approve/deny switching health insurance brokers from Banaski Insurance to Utah Local Government Trust.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 11 day of April 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.