City Council Agenda
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Travis Bacon.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for June 14, 2016 regular meeting
Minutes for July 5, 2016 regular meeting
June 2016 Recorder’s financial report
July 2016 Treasurer’s report
August 2016 Payment Approval report
- Discuss/approve/deny a painted mural at the baseball field.
- Discuss/approve/deny a water and sewer adjustment for the Knights Inn.
- Discussion on status of the Medical Center.
- Discuss/approve/deny the sale of city property to the Epicenter.
- Discuss/approve/deny bids for airport project.
- Discuss/approve/deny authorizing Mayor Brady to sign the FAA AIP Grant Number 3-49-0010-011-2016 to construct airport fuel farm, taxiway and remove obstructions.
- Presentation updating the city on progress of branding and marketing work by Hub Collective and Potluck.
- Discuss/approve/deny earmarking economic development and marketing funds for revitalization projects.
- Discuss/approve/deny switching SITLA land for BLM land.
- Discuss/approve/deny EMS Interlocal agreement.
- Discuss suggested changes to the water ordinance.
- Discussion with Shannon Ellsworth or other RE: Strategic Plan.
- Discuss the city web site
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 8 day of August 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.