City Council Agenda
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Philip Engleman.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for January 13, 2016 regular meeting
Minutes for January 26, 2016 special meeting
December 2015 Recorder’s financial report
January 2016 Treasurer’s report
February 2016 Payment Approval report
- Discuss/approve/deny Mayoral Appointments.
- Discuss/approve/deny Liquor License for River City Resources Inc. dba West Winds Restaurant.
- Discuss/approve/deny allowing CHEER to remodel the Teen Center and an update on their programs.
- Discuss/approve/deny 2016/2017 CIB list
- Discuss/approve/deny contract with State of Utah, Governor’s Office of Economic Development for Waypoint Grant.
- Discuss/approve/deny position(s) for Emery Co. Boards/Committees.
- Discussion on grease traps.
- Discuss/approve/deny raising fees on trash collection.
- Department and employee reports.
- Executive session
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 8 day of February 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.