City Council Agenda
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Travis Bacon.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for February 9, 2016 regular meeting
January 2016 Recorder’s financial report
February 2016 Treasurer’s report
March 2016 Payment Approval report
- Discuss/approve/deny a water connection outside of city limits for Dean King.
- Discuss/approve/deny Resolution No. R01-2016 accepting an annexation petition for further consideration (West Industrial Park).
- Discuss/approve/deny City Recorder’s Certification of the annexation petition.
- Discussion on allowing Tracy Johnson to use regular time instead of sick leave for a work related illness.
- Discuss/approve/deny repairs to drainage pipe line between Frank Vetere’s property and the fourplex apartments on South Clark Street.
- Discuss/approve/deny changes to the CIB project (Cherry Street).
- Discuss/approve/deny Resolution between Grand County Cemetery Maintenance District and the City of Green River.
- Discuss/approve/deny funding request for City Branding/Creative Agency.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 7 day of March 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.