City Council Agenda
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Michael Silliman.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
February 14, 2017 regular meeting
February 19, 2017 special meeting
February 2017 Recorder’s financial report
March 2017 Treasurer’s report
April 2017 Payment Approval report
- Information given about public notices on ETV 10.
- Rocky Mountain Power’s presentation of donations to two non-profit organizations.
- Public announcement of the City of Green River receiving funding for a Natural Gas Feasibility Study.
- Discuss/approve/deny billboard contract.
- Discuss/approve/deny amendments to the commercial zoning ordinance.
- Discuss/approve/deny contracting with Brent Langston to prosecute city code violation cases.
- Discuss/approve/deny resurfacing the basketball court.
- Discuss/approve/deny a $3,500 funding request for a down payment on the Veteran’s monument.
- Discuss/approve/deny the city providing insurance for the Grad Night activity.
- Discuss/approve/deny paying for a Melon Days Queen Pageant Coordinator.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 10 day of April 2017.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State website
Notification given to the City website.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.