City Council Agenda
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Penney Riches.
Adjourn regular meeting for Public Hearing by the Planning Commission
Reconvene regular meeting after public hearing.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for September 7, 2016 regular meeting
September 2016 Recorder’s financial report
October 2016 Treasurer’s report
November 2016 Payment Approval report
- Discuss/approve/deny Ordinance No. 2016-02 amending title 8 of the Green River ordinances with respect to the water use and service regulations.
- Discuss/approve/deny Ordinance No. 2016-03 amending title 11 of the Green River ordinances with respect to the commercial zoning regulations.
- Discuss/approve/deny Resolution No. R03-2016 adopting and agreeing to participate in the Emery County Emergency Medical Services Cooperative Agreement.
- Discuss/approve/deny the Memorandum of Understanding between Emery County and Emery Emergency Management System (EMS) Members.
- Discussion on constructing a gathering space and/or fire pit at the same land as the community garden.
- Present the process and result of the Green River Community Flag.
- Discussion on amendments to the Purchasing Policy.
- Discussion on RFP for Strategic Planning Consultants.
- Discuss/approve/deny ratification of hiring Travis Newland as a Public Works Crew member.
- Discuss/approve/deny moving Jackie Nelson from a part time employee to a full time employee extending her duties to include coordinating special events.
- Department and employee reports.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 8 day of November 2016.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.