ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Penney Riches.
1. Adjourn for Public Hearing.
2. Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
Minutes for September 23, 2014 regular meeting
Minutes for September 23, 2014 executive session
Minutes for October 14, 2014 regular meeting
October 2014 Recorder’s report
October and November 2014 Treasurer’s report
December 2014 Payment Approval report
3. Discuss/approve/deny Resolution 07-2014 establishing the 2015 official City Holidays.
4. Discuss/approve/deny Resolution 08-2014 establishing the 2015 City Council meeting schedule.
5. Discuss/approve/deny Resolution 09-2014 establishing an Enterprise Zone.
6. Discuss/approve/deny the purchase of Herbert Steiner land for $20,000.
7. Discuss/approve/deny the transfer of city owned property located at 680 West Main Street (the “Premium Oil Site”) along with $65,000 to Dan Harrison who will convey to the City the property he owns located at 695 West Main Street (the “Tesoro Site”) in Green River, Utah.
8. Discuss/approve/deny terminating the contract with Mike McCandless.
9. Discuss/approve/deny hiring Tyrell Black as a temporary Crossing Guard.
10. Discuss/approve/deny hiring an event coordinator.
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 8 day of December 2014.
Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site
Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.