ORDER OF BUSINESS:
The Pledge of allegiance is directed by Michael Silliman.
- Discuss/approve/deny consent agenda.
- Minutes for February 11, 2015 regular meeting
- January 2015 Recorder’s report
- February 2015 Treasurer’s report
- March 2015 Payment Approval report
- Discussion on East Welcome sign.
- Discuss/approve/deny taking over the Elgin Cemetery or work out a deal with Grand County
- Discuss/approve/deny appointing Don Meadows as an alternate for the Planning Commission.
- Discuss/approve/deny entering into a contract with the Epicenter for development of the trails.
- Discussion on applicants for the Special Events Coordinator position and establishing hiring
- Discuss/approve/deny consulting contract with SE Utah Community Development Corporation (Delynn Fielding).
- Department Reports
I, Conae Black, being first duly appointed as City Recorder of the City of Green River, do hereby affirm that the forgoing agenda was posted in the places given below on the 9 day of March 2015
_________________________________________ Conae Black, City Recorder
Green River City Office
Green River Post Office
Posted on the State web site Notifications given to the City web site.
In compliance with ADA requirements, individuals needing special assistance or accommodations for this meeting should notify the Green River City Offices at 435-564-3448.