The City of Green River, Utah is seeking a Part Time Special Events Coordinator with no benefits. Salary will depend on qualifications and experience. Please send a cover letter and resume to Green River City Hall P.O. Box 620, 460 East Main Street, Green River, Utah 84525 or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. THIS POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED, but an initial screening shall commence by March 10, 2015.
Performs a variety of general administrative duties as needed to expedite and coordinate the development, planning, promotion, and presentation of events in Green River.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of community resources, volunteer, communications, and vendor relations.
- Knowledge of office terminology, methods, practices, and procedures and ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing to staff and program participants and the general
- Ability to draft and follow budgets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
- Skill in planning and coordinating events.
- Skill in printed and digital marketing.